Friday, March 25, 2011

the wobbles


This is how I'm feeling these days. A smooth ride that that becomes a little wobbly when I least expect it.  It's like I know where I'm supposed to be going, but then all of a sudden I lose faith, the will, courage, energy; all of those and more and then I feel lost and doubtful about my direction.

I've signed up for another Photography Class.  I have about 35 photo books on hold at the library and about 17 in my home right now.  I am so hungry to learn more and feel frustrated when I let the 'noise' in my head get to me.  One day at a time.  One shot at a time.  I'm enjoying the journey and that's the most important part. 

I am inspired by others work on a daily basis.  I comb the web and visit my favs for inspiration. My muses as of late:


getting in this lovely Habit
loving the contributions at The Creative Mama
can't get enough tips and trick at Photography Concentrate (and they are Canadian, to boot!)
awe inspiring Tara Whitney
my daily source of laughter, smiles and inspiration over at Kelly Hampton

and loads more!

I got a few new lens' that I hope to try out this weekend.  I am hopeful for some sun and family laughs.  Maybe a bike ride, maybe an offer on our house??

A girl can dream...

No comments: