Tuesday, April 12, 2011

butterflies

Sometimes you have these moments in your life where you feel like you are walking on a high balance beam and you can see the prize at the end, but your knees get wobbly, you heart starts to beat fast, you are sweating and it feels like you might fall.  Well, guess what?  I'm on that high beam and my knees are sure wobbly.  I've never quite felt so passionate about anything as I am for photography.  Something happens when I get behind my lens.  I get butterflies and I get lost in the moment.  I get butterflies during my photo class talking about F Stops, Composition, White Balance and Exposure - oh, that elusive world of exposure.

a friends little sprite

All of this excitement/anxiety is fueling me to do things I've never done (hello Facebook) and making me want to stretch myself, introduce myself, challenge myself, scare myself and grow myself.  I've never felt so ready to jump.  It's exhilarating and so bloody terrifying. 

a special visit to see Uncle Minky@ Mink









No comments: